Presented by Sean Pearce and Chris Schoeman, this 90 minute MKT Tax Session took place in November 2016.
In this session, Sean and Chris will discuss issues including:
- Dealing with the issues of control when leaving assets to the next generation.
- What happens on death to assets owned personally?
- Dealing with company and Family Trust owned assets, especially businesses
- Dealing with superannuation and assets owned by an SMSF on the death of a member.
This download contains the following files:
- The Webinar file (VLC Media File)
- The Powerpoint presentation (Microsoft Office 2010)
- The Notes for the case study (PDF)
- Appendix 1 (PDF)
- Solutions for the case study (PDF)