Presented by Chris Schoeman, this 90 minute MKT Tax Session took place in July 2015 and deals with the following topics:
- Licensing requirements to provide pension advice and the new limited licensing regime for Accountants.
- Key concepts with regards to pensions including Tax exemption on investment income, locking in of tax percentages, separate interests and the proportioning rule.
- Tax consequences on payments of death benefits from an SMSF.
- Planning to start a Transition to Retirement Pension “Pre retirement Planning”
- Getting the timing right
- Maximising the after tax payout to a non-death benefit dependent.
- Reversionary pensions.
This download contains the following files:
- The webinar file (mp4 format)
- The powerpoint presentation (Microsoft Office 2010)
- The notes for the case study (PDF)
- The solutions for the case study (PDF)
- Supporting Documents (PDF)
Please note, due to time restraints, the Case Study is not covered in the Webinar but is included in the notes and solutions provided. If you have any queries, please contact Chris Schoeman.