MKT would like to invite you to our one-off Tax Training session on FBT issues facing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). In this session, we will discuss:
- Identifying commonly provided fringe benefits;
- The latest developments in this area, including the recent ATO’s draft ruling on car parking fringe benefits, FBT and ride-sharing services, and other updates
- The FBT issues attracting the ATO attention in the 2020 FBT Year;
- Recognising and maximising the use of concessional and exempt fringe benefits; and
- Salary packaging opportunities for employees.
Peter Hong will present the case study and will be available for questions during and after the session.
Cost: $200 per attendee (PAN members vouchers redeemable)
When: Friday 27th March 2020 at 9.30 am
Where: Live Webinar
Duration: 90 Minutes