2020 MKT’s Tax & GST Fundamentals
MKT’s 2020 Tax & GST Fundamentals is ideal for firms seeking to provide their aspiring tax professionals with a practical overview of the tax and GST core concepts.
Now more than ever, your clients will be required to lodge their BASs and income tax returns if they are eligible for refunds of the Governments’ Cash Flow Boosts and Jobkeeper payments. Prepare your staff for the influx, upskill your juniors in the fundamentals of tax and GST to bear the workload. Send your juniors, graduates, bookkeepers or staff needing a refresher course.
- Reduce the time you spend training staff on the core concepts
- Add value to your firm immediately
- Participants are required to prepare for and engage in each session to demonstrate understanding
- Facilitated by an experienced trainer with real life “war stories” and practical tips.
This session will qualify for 1 hour per module (5 hours in total) Structured CPD/CPE for CPA, CAANZ, IPA and Tax Institute members.
|Presenter:||Mimi Ngo – Senior Tax Consultant & GST Specialist MKT|
|When:||Wednesday 6 May 2020 & Thursday 7 May 2020|
|Where:||Interactive On-Line Training|
|Cost:||Full Registration Days 1 & 2 Standard @ $600+GST per attendee*|
|Day 1 Session @ $200+GST per attendee*|
|Day 2 Session @ $400+GST per attendee*|
* PAN PD Voucher(s) and PAN 60 minute meeting credits (if available to Premium Accountant Network members) may be applied to make full or part payment for attendee registration.
Please RSVP by no later than Friday 1st April 2020 by clicking here and completing the attached remittance advice.
If you have 5 or more attendees or would like a specialist GST training session we can provide an in house session just for your team.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Ly on 08 9481 8448.